The Space System Snare was finished in December of 2020 in hopes of finding a new home for this previously neglected snare drum! Here was our process for this snare restoration! We first took the drum completely apart and began sand blasting/polishing ALL of the hardware. After cleaning and polishing the hardware, we then install its new wrap, and slowly put it back together. We added little touches of chrome here and there to really have this drum, POP! After the drum went together, we finished it off with nice clean heads and a brand new Yamaha sticker! This drum has not found a home yet, but we know it will find it’s home no problem shortly!